Monday, April 21, 2008

celebridrama!

fuck what is it about z-list celebs and reality shows that just equals good bad tv?
those fucking people think they can do everything.
lose weight, survive ghost hunts, find love, perform magic,...etc...
its brilliant!
oh im totally done and washed out and havent worked for 20+ years but now i want you to watch a camera follow me around all day while i shop for cheese and get my nails done.
fanTAStic.
especially when they brawl.
now thats just plain ol good tv.
watching has-beens claw at each others eyes like fucking pumas.
so great!

ahh...
term is over!
finals were brutal as shit.
i tore my new place UP.
so bad that i had to take pictures just to document the destruction.
it was kinda sad i had to do that to my new apartment after only living there for 2 weeks.
=(.
i effin love my new digs.
ill be bachelorette-fying the place up during my break.
im thinking pink and shag.

No comments: