Thursday, February 28, 2008

midterms = joys of sleeping on that nasty ass couch in front of the library.

yep i was knocked the fuck out on that shit for 3 hrs today waiting for my class to start. funny thing is when i woke up there was some guy on the other couch snoring and shit. i was like damn...place to be!

i cant believe its fucking mid term. ridiculous. my midterm for materials was the most disgusting, pink, shiny, DRAG piece of shit ive ever made. at one point i really had to stop and look at it and think...damn i just made paris hilton a dildo. fuck a nut.
so i started with my wood spindle that i made on the lathe and i sliced that shit up and painted it..then i lasercut acrylic squares to glue onto the slices then spiral stacked them to create this stripper nightmare.



from this...





to THIS! FABulous!

then i missed my tuesday class because of...reasons...-_-...and had to make it up wednesday morning..so i ended up with 6 hrs to kill at school before my night class. so lame. i wanted to sleep so badly but didnt wanna drive home then come back...which is prolly what i shoulda done. whatever. ive got this elvis piece due tomorrow for design 2. it looks pretty awesome. not that im to blame for that. the man is GORGEOUS. hell yea thats what i need. my very own elvis to sing me to sleep. love me tender baby. take me to heartbreak hotel. N-E-time.

then friday i have my final copy of my sans serif restaurant logo to present. i redid Jerry's Famous Deli. that shit took way too long to ink. omGAH. hand done lettering is like the fat pustuling boil on your ass that you just cant reach.

oh gawd i have my 3rd term review next wednesday. i cant believe its been almost a year since i started art center. that is outrageous.

on a brighter note..
i was really really happy for about an hour today when i thought i had found the absolute PERFECT place to live. oh man. it was a dream. too good to be true...cuz it WAS. someone had already taken it...like at the beginning of term. damn u whoever u are! i guess that note wasnt too bright either...

how about...i friggin LOVE steaming vanilla chai with my homemade banana bread. oh my GAH you have NO idea what youre missing. so good you'll suck a dick =)

i must be off now. the mind is strong but the body is totaled.

No comments: